Tuesday 28 December 2010

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

I know I did! Had a great day with the family and got loads of nice presents. Most were DVDs or clothes, but I got a few bits and pieces of GW stuff too!

Unfortunately due to a few errors, I had to change some of the items, but this is the haul I ended up with:



This little lot ought to keep me going for the year at least! So far i've assembled one of the ironclads and plan to start the second a bit later, then I hope to get the Scouts assembled before new year.

I think I shall keep the Dark Eldar presents, together with the other elements I have for them for a later time so that when I start them, I can start them from scratch.

Well I hope everyone has a great New Year and that 2011 is a good year for them!

for now, may the Emperor Protect!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice m8, no drop pods? So your gonna keep the DE stuff, I think my Archon will have to keep an eye on you lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lot! Happy new year and get it painted NOW!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using the DA drops for now and adding a pod a month - Mart, not yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete