Monday 3 February 2014

This week in Immoren: Going round in Circles

I've been toying with the idea for a while now, and this weekend I've given in a bought myself some Circle. There are a few things on order, such as the Starter Box, which I have been wanting for some time regardless, the obligatory Shifting Stones and a few solos, but as I went to Vapnartak yesterday I picked up a couple of units and the Druid Overseer. 



The current plan is to build a pKaya list. I'm just really wanting a faction to play in friendly games and although the Convergence are lurking in the background I'm

The Trollbloods remain my primary faction, but since I have got to full faction with them I've been looking for something to spend my pocket money on.

Also this week, the Hull Warmachine T-Shirts that Dave has been organising have arrived.


Not the best photo as I took it quickly whilst watching the Super Bowl, but one to wear at Fresh Starts in March. Speaking of which, I've not made much painting progress lately due to Uni, but I'm back on it now. Further details to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment