Friday 4 October 2013

Packing away the GW

Ok guys, just thought I would let you know that I have now packed away all the GW armies I own that I don't intend to sell with two exceptions: Dark Eldar and Empire.

Please note however that neither of those two armies are in a playable state.

I don't intend to unpack anything until after I move, so I won't be playing 40k or WFB for some time, if ever again at the rate the 'move' is progressing.

The only exception to this may be the Sisters of Battle, depending on their forthcoming Codex.

Thanks,

Mark

3 comments:

  1. Thought you had given up on 40K all together. What 40K armies are you selling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was more that I'm not trying to keep up with everything anymore and intend to reduce my collection to a more managable set of armies. I'm also a bit fed up of their approach to both customers and other retailers. However, my intention with the post you are referring to was to publicly state my dissatisfaction rather to announce that I wouldn't play the games again, but my mood at the time of writing may have clouded the message. 

    So I'm still playing the games, just not at the moment and probably for some time. 

    Armies that are going up are Blood Angels, Wood Elves, possibly Beastmen. Not complete armies for the most part.

    ReplyDelete