Monday 21 October 2013

This week in Immoren: list strengthening.

I'm thinking I have a new feature title. Also, I've been trying to improve my lists a bit recently. I'm working mainly on strengthening my 35 points lists initially but then increasing to 50 points in time.

Now, I have all the currently released Warlocks, but there are a few I prefer to the others:







Now, I've tinkered with a few lists for each and done some research on which units, beasts and solos go well in their lists, but these all seem a little generic and what I need to try and do now is tool these lists to perform in certain scenarios. 

That's where I need a little bit of help. I've not really played too many scenario games so some insight is grateful. Whether this be in the form of comments explaining strategies or links to other sites where this is already. I guess also I need to consider lists against certain factions so that is also something I wouldn't mind some thoughts on. 

It's worth mentioning that the War Wagon aside, I have one of each unit, warbeast and solo currently available and have or am open to purchasing any/all Merc/Minion options, though would prefer to keep it Trollkin if possible. 

Thanks in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment