Saturday 23 April 2011

Mobilisation: The task ahead

I thought that i would take some pictures of the forces i intend to use in each game to give me some idea of what i need to do. Hopefully this will spur me on and i wont find myself a fortnight from the event with no progress to show!

Game 1:



Game 2:



Game 3:



Game 4:



Game 5:



So there is a lot to do, including some finalising to assembly such as the assault marines, the LRC is a proxy that Ben has lent to me to practice with until i get mine assembled etc etc. It isn't as bad as it looks as obviously there are cross-over units between the lists - when i complete the models for game one, i will obviously be completing units for other games!

at least the majority of the work is painting, however I have hit a snag; Obviously at some point, either the Whyf or I have seen the spray gun and come to the obvious conclusion that since i don't paint, there is no point in having it clutter up the area and as such it is no doubt 'somewhere safe', so the next task is to find it!

2 comments:

  1. wow.. if you paint that lot.. you CAN call me Susan! ;) Thats an old m1m joke - I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll get there - i haven't really much choice!

    if only i could find that bloody spraygun!

    still plenty to assemble mind, and still a few necessary purchases!

    ReplyDelete